Reach & Raise Leopard /gray-LBBC
“The only person who can save you is you: This was going to be the thing that informed the rest of my life.” -Sheryl Crow
- Fabric: 82% polyester 18% spandex.
- Imported fabric that’s printed, cut, and sewn in California.
- Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Elastic waistband
- Easy to care for: Vivid print that will never fade after washing. This stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
Available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. See size chart in images.
UNIQUELY INSPIRING DESIGNS: Leggings for a reason purpose behind the ‘Reach & Raise’ yoga legging design is to remind us that when life kicks you down you kick back!
PAY IT FORWARD: 100% of the profits are donated to LBBC’s Raise & Reach.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer (LBBC) provides women and men impacted by breast cancer with trusted, easy to understand medical information and a compassionate community of support through our resources, programs and events.
LBBC’s Reach & Raise | Sunday, May 19th| Philadelphia Museum of Art
Get involved and give back! Register now for a morning of yoga, community and inspiration in support of those affected by breast cancer. Join thousands of people to raise money and make a difference in the lives of those who have been diagnosed in your community
Find more information at www.philly.reachandraise.org
These are custom leggings, printed on demand and cannot be returned. Please contact us if there is any problem with your order and we will work it out!