Use coupon code "25GRATEFUL" at checkout for 25% OFF entire cart!
Celebrate Limb Difference-LFP
“It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences”. –Audre Lorde
- Fabric: 82% polyester 18% spandex.
- Imported fabric that’s printed, cut, and sewn in California.
- Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Elastic waistband
- Easy to care for: Vivid print that will never fade after washing. This stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
Available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. See size chart in images
UNIQUELY INSPIRING DESIGNS: Leggings for a reason purpose behind the ‘Celebrate Limb Differences’ yoga legging design is to bring awareness and celebrate the limb difference community.
PAY IT FORWARD: 100% of the profits are donated to Lucky Fin Project.
These are custom leggings, printed on demand and cannot be returned. Please contact us if there is any problem with your order and we will work it out!
Lucky Fin Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that exists to raise awareness and celebrate children and individuals born with symbrachydactyly or other limb differences.
What LFP provides:
- Creates a support network for parents across the U.S. and around the world.
- Links parents to medical information and resources.
- Provides education on limb differences.
- Financially support efforts for children attend specialized camps, obtain prosthetics, and to fund other organizations within the limb different community.
How we are adapting to Covid-19
Consciously Cool Chick works with a dedicated fulfillment partner. Our leggings are custom printed & shipped. Fortunately, our fulfillment partner is still operating. By practicing social distancing measures, our orders were taking a bit longer than usual. I'M SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE BACK TO OUR STANDARD FULFILLMENT TIMES OF 3-8 DAYS!! CCC is so grateful for your continued support during this difficult time. May you be safe, healthy, & happy!